Today, in 1976, Elizabeth Taylor got married for the seventh time. Who is she? Well, we're not too sure ourselves, but what does it matter? The main thing is, look at this - she kept pursuing her goal no matter how many times it took! And here you are, getting upset over one unsuccessful bull run. The best is still ahead, bro :) You're the best!
Before we start. Sorry for not having any digests for almost a week, folks. The author is still sick and running a fever. But really worried that you're missing out on content. So, let's go for it.
📰 News we're sending to press:
– The flow of money into crypto has significantly increased according to stablecoin movements. The market cap of stablecoins has grown substantially since 2022. So, yeah. The market is alive. Now for sure, ha-ha :)
– Experts say that the North Korean hacker group Lazarus has stolen around 3 billion dollars over the last 6 years.
🔮 What are the projects up to?
– Jupiter is distributing an airdrop! Check it out here.
– The media reports that Starknet has already taken a snapshot. So yes, it's already too late :(
– Polytrade will be collaborating with as many as 15 RWA services. And that's really cool! We advise you
to at least look into them a bit. The RWA trend is interesting to understand.
– KyberSwap will be paying grants to users affected by the hack, straight from the treasury.