Today, in 1988, actress Emma Stone was born. Well, she starred in 'La La Land,' alongside Ryan Gosling. A musical about love... well, they make movies about love all the time, so why not crypto? Well, The Simpsons did.
Yesterday, a new episode of the super famous show 'The Simpsons' was released, called 'Treehouse of Horror.' In it, Bart, Homer's son, turns into an NFT. What else is funny in this episode:
- The creators of the show made fun of PFP collections and elevated art. For example, the monkeys from Bored Apes Yacht Club give Homer a pedicure, while NFTs from collections like Beeple, XCOPY, and Pak are worth millions of dollars.
- Spoiler: at the end, the FOMO-meter drops to zero, and all NFTs become worthless in seconds.
Lol, are they scaring the normies with this stuff? What do you know, Simpsons, about real fear... we're sitting here worried about getting rugged with LayerZero and ZkSync drops, we've long outlived these NFTs.
And what else is interesting…
- BSX rolled out the second phase of their testnet and wallet addresses
- Arbitrum recently saw the largest inflow of money among all chains. Keep an eye on coins like $GMX, $PENDLE, $MCB, $GRAIL, $RDNT, $HMX.
- Crypto influencer Aylo provided updates on the Solana meetup. In short, there's some serious project building going on there. He believes that Solana has a bright future!
Have a great Monday and a wonderful week, folks! 😽