News14 May

NFTs are falling like tears

Share

Due to recent events, total sales have shaken up the floors on jpegs. How many blue chips can we buy these days?

The monkeys from BAYC fell 25% to 88 ETH ($110,000), CryptoPunks fell less, and 15% to 52.5 ETH ($180,000) over the same period. Overall, the NFT market sagged by 40% in total sales.

The Solana jpegs also suffered, but not like their Ethereum counterparts. Sales volumes fell by 20%, and one of the largest collections, Okay Bears, fell in price by 19%.

Share

Join 20,000+ crypto founders, speculators and researchers.

telegram
Subscribe in TelegramFor fast and exclusive info
Another Stuff