Today Gam City DAO is once decided to release a cringe collection to catch some nostalgia for the times when such NFT collections were pumping. The townspeople supported that decision, so the "ASS Collection" will be released as early as this week.
We appreciate your Time. Time is Moni.
Let’s start our daily show! Guests, come in!
A fresh list of those who raised dough. Like & Share is a must, or they'll take the dough away from the startups.
All eyes are on the infographic!
1. Coherent is a basic infrastructure that provides web3 data.
2. Stride is a blockchain that provides liquidity for stale assets.
3. Volare is a platform that provides traders with hedging of their investments in crypto-options.
Why do we love crypto? Ofc memes are the main reason! So let's start this week with the CryptoDickbutts collection. More precisely, with its unexpected (or expected after all?) pump. Step by step.
1) Artist KC Green created the meme Dickbutt in 2006. It has become part of meme culture and is being well-forced on platforms like Reddit
2) In March 2021, the "CryptoDickbutts OG" collection of 161 jpegs is released. Then in August came the "CryptoDickbutts Series 3" collection of 5,200 NFTs.
- "Why are you telling me this?!"
Well, the point is that this collection got quite a bit more pumped over the weekend. By volume on OpenSea right now, it's ahead of CryptoPunks, Bored Apes Yacht Club and its main ideological foe - GoblinTown.
Volume: 892.33 ETH at the time of posting (almost +800% in the last 24 hours)
Floor price (minimum price): 4 ETH at the time of posting
Twitter streets are pondering why this happened. Someone says this is the most absurd phenomenon in crypto, so it's the reason. Someone says that "you just don't understand this culture; that's why you don't understand the pump reason".
Btw, a great week's start. And yes, you can always follow our NFT digest here or just press the #WTFisNFT hashtag to find them. And...yes...put the reaction on this post. Show your attitude.