Today is Watermelon Day in the United States. In general, watermelon is a great thing. But, you have to admit, eating only watermelons would be the greatest folly, considering the variety of tasty and healthy food surrounding us. It's about the same with crypto and fiat. Yes, fiat has its value (at the moment) and helps keep us from starving, but it's stupid to dwell on fiat when you have crypto.
Gem City, sorry about the lightning bolt at the beginning of the headline, but you know. Twitters and telegrams are telling the Phantom wallet was exploited.
They say that the problem is in Phantom itself, but it seems that there is no sense in disconnecting it from services because it looks like leaked seed-phrases. But it's all a rumour so far. RUMOURS RUMOURS RUMOURS! So just in case, move your dough on FTX fe.
Stay tuned for more info in the CIA Officer's thread.
p.s. also you can fill out the form if you are on the victims’ list
Press: Tiffany makes NFTs. MUSE make music NFTs. BAYC Holder does rap. Digest is an aesthete!
– How blockchain is revolutionising international trading
– SEC wants to sue a crypto pyramid scheme
– Rock band MUSE to release a new album as NFT on Serenade
– The largest Monero mining platform, MineXMR mining pool, suddenly closes on 12 August
– Floki Inu token up 24% after Elon Musk's accidental Twitter promo
Roadmap is a simple graphical overview of the project goals, which are placed on the timeline.
And more you can find in our Glossary!