Today, in 1896, the "gold rush" on the Klondike began. Yes, crypto and the gold rush are very similar. Everyone dreams about big money and working 24/7, but only a few survive (that is, win). What you and I will become in this race - only we decide.
Chainalysis rolled out a new report. According to it, cryptocurrency crime is down 15%.
"If we look at specific forms of cryptocurrency-based crime, we find that some have increased in 2022, while others have declined more than the market as a whole," the company reports.
According to Chainalysis, total fraud revenue in 2022 is 65% lower than at the end of July 2021. It is now $1.6 billion, which the company attributes to a decline in the overall cryptocurrency market.
Gem City! It's been a while since we've had a Battle of the Portfolios in our glorious city! And today...today, in cooperation with Aurora, we're happy to announce the start of a new Portfolios' Battle.
The timing of the Battle:
Beginning: right now!
End of registration: August 24, 14:00 UTC
End of Battle: August 31, 14:00 UTC
Prize pool: $1500. Prizes will be given to the first and last places and the best portfolio descriptions. And also to three random participants. Let's see, what kind of investor are you? :)
- Check the text guide to the Battle here
See you, Gem Hunter.
– Federal Reserve to release rules for granting cryptocurrency banks master accounts
– FC Barcelona and Real Madrid have requested trademark registrations for the metaverse
– CryptoPunks and Meebits have followed BAYC's example and started transferring intellectual rights to the holders
– Hodlnaut has asked Singapore's highest court to put itself under judicial control
– XP Inc launches BTC and ETH trading