Today the Gem City DAO decided to allocate 15% of its treasury to help funds that are struggling amid a bear market. Note that all DAO members voted in favour of this decision.
We appreciate your Time. Time is Moni.
Let’s start our daily show! Guests, come in!
So, the node keeper, keep your ears open. Bware Labs is a platform that aims to create a decentralised space for full-node owners, users and projects. In other words, a kind of aggregator: easier for users to find the right solution, easier for the project, and easier for the provider of the nodes. So far, it works on BNB Chain and Ethereum.
Yes, the project is regulated by the team, but the plan is to go into fierce decentralization. Partners include Polygon, Avalanche, Connext, Fantom and others.
DYOR? Grab this link
Twitter has been actively discussing the Three Arrows Capital aka 3AC fund. If you don't know who it is, we suggest you type "Three Arrows Capital" into our channel search and see what projects this fund has invested in. Spoiler: the fund is big. Now step-by-step:
- According to analysts, the fund has undergone liquidations of 15,800 ETH.
- Nansen removed the fund's markings from wallets that were tracked as "Three Arrows Capital wallets."
- Analysts pointed out that the fund had started selling its stETH. Apparently, to avoid going bankrupt
- Head of trading at 8Blocks Capital said 3AC withdrew $1 million from its account and did not notify anyone
- Co-founder of the fund confirmed that the fund is struggling, but no voluminous comments yet
Btw, the fund is hanging by a thread and could fly after...you know what projects. Scary.